[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”right” asin=”B009U0ACSG” cloaking=”default” height=”500″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5191154QIOL.jpg” tag=”snider-20″ width=”334″]What Do Ebook Authors Sign?[/easyazon_image]Authors CAN sign ebooks. We can also do much more than just signing an image of the book cover. We can sign an actual page in the actual ebook, just like we sign a page in a printed
What Do Ebook Authors Sign? shows you how.
These are not just “canned” signatures in an ebook. These are personally inscribed and signed ebooks…individually signed to a specific reader. No two inscriptions or signatures are alike.
Personally signed ebooks also make great gifts. When authors offer/sell “to be signed” ebooks, the gift value jumps through the roof. The gift becomes:
- Useful or appropriate as a personal gift (depending on the purchased book)
- Thoughtful (since you went to the special effort to get a signed ebook)
- Meaningful (since the ebook is signed to the specified person – with a personal message from the author)
- Easily deliverable (by email – no shipping cost to send signed ebooks as gifts)
- Adaptable (mobi and ePub versions available – doesn’t matter what kind of eReader device the person has)
- Frugal (ebooks are cheaper than printed books
Readers get the best of both worlds with signed ebooks. They have a signed ebook, authentically signed by the author IN the ebook, and they get to share that signed page on social media.
Who is This Book For?
Is this book (What Do Ebook Authors Sign?) for you? Well, let’s find out.
- Are you an author or as aspiring author?
- Are you publishing/selling ebooks?
- Do you do book signings (print books or ebooks)?
- Do you do interviews?
- Do you connect with your readers online/on social media?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions, I can answer another for you…
Is What Do Ebook Authors Sign? for me?
In fact, the more you answered yes to the questions above, the more useful you’ll find the book. What Do Ebook Authors Sign? teaches you multiple ways to sign ebooks, so you can pick the one (or more) that works best for you as an author. It also helps you brainstorm ebook signing opportunities and scenarios.
How and where will you sign ebooks? How can I use signed ebooks for marketing and promotions? Can they be used as special free bonuses (interviews, guest blog posts, polls, contests, etc.). How can social media help provide social proof with shareable signed pages? How can I make money selling signed ebooks?
So, how can you sign an ebook, or get an ebook signed by your favorite author? Since “how?” is really the relevant question, I researched, contacted authors and CEOs, picked all their brains, and thoroughly tested the options myself.
…and it works regardless of platform. Whether your readers prefer Kindle, Nook, iPhone, iPad, or reading apps on laptops or other devices, the solutions in What Do Ebook Authors Sign? work for multiple digital devices and formats.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B009U0ACSG” cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”snider-20″]What Do Ebook Authors Sign?[/easyazon_block]